Availability & prices
During these uncertain times due to Covid-19,
we strongly recommend that anyone booking a holiday with us, also take out holiday insurance cover.
There are no administration fees when booking directly with us.
Availability & Pricing
Please check the calendar to see when the cottage is available. Either email us or call us direct to make a booking. When possible, we can tailor your booking towards shorter stays, longer stays or weekend breaks where required. We look forward to seeing you.
* NEW YEAR 2021/2022 * Wednesday 29th December – Monday 03rd January – 5 Nights – £1,500.00
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- A deposit of 50% is required to secure your booking. This is non-refundable.
- Your balance payment is due no later than one month prior to your arrival date. Failure to pay the remaining balance on time may result in cancellation of your booking. Your balance payment is non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your booking due to damage to the cottage, a full refund will be issued to you.
- If a discounted rate has been applied to your booking for a reduced occupancy, you must not exceed the number of guests staying overnight in the cottage unless pre-arranged.
- Smoking is not permitted in the cottage. However, you are more than welcome to smoke in the outside areas. If any guests are found to be smoking in the cottage, they will be asked to leave and no refund will be issued.
- Children under the age of 16 must always be supervised.
- Candles are NOT permitted in the cottage.
- Guests shall keep the cottage and all furniture, fixtures and fittings, in the same state of repair as at the commencement of their holiday. They shall also leave the cottage in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found.
- Guests must report and pay to us, the cost of any damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy.
- Guests right to occupy the cottage may be forfeited without compensation if: (i) More people than declared at the time of booking or before the commencement of the holiday or the number the cottage holds, attempt to take up occupation. (ii) Overnight guests are entertained without our express permission. (iii) Any activity is undertaken which is illegal or may cause unreasonable damage, noise, behavior or disturbance. (iv) Smoke in our designated “No Smoking” property.
- In the event of there being cause for complaint concerning the cottage, the matter shall be taken up with us at once. It is important that this is done whilst you are still at the Property. In no circumstances will compensation be considered for complaints raised after the holiday has ended or when guests have denied us the opportunity of investigating the complaint and or endeavoring to remedy matters during the holiday.
- We shall be allowed access to the Property at any reasonable time during the holiday occupancy.
- It is mutually agreed between us (the owners) and you (the guest/s), that the contract between us shall not be deemed in any way, as being ‘frustrated’, if in the event your planned stay at Lower Willsworthy Holiday Cottage is not made possible due to a Covid-19 related lockdown or Covid-19 related illness and that our non-refundable payment policy will still be applicable.
By confirming a booking with us you are agreeing to the above Terms and Conditions.